Friday, January 9, 2009

Egg Tart @ Canton-i, The Gardens (Mid Valley City)

I have to blog this after eating such a extremely outstanding perfection "EGG TART" ever ! Two days ago, a lovely girl bought me Egg tart all the way from The Garden Mid Valley to my house. Thanks Seprenna.. !! Haha ... A great and delicious egg tart must eat with empty stomach otherwise u will not taste the rich of the egg tartness !! xD let me present u the egg tart with my Sony Ericson K810i ..








Yummmyyyyy !! damn owange ! The skin thing is crispy on the outside, soft and warm from the inside. Eat it when it's still hot xD The Eggy really yellowish in the colour. It's superb that i can say. But quite costly compare than Tong Kei Egg Tart but nevertheless, it's WORTH. Try it if u dun believe me xD

You can find the shop here as below





No comments:

Post a Comment