Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lunch @ Senses (13 January 2009)


This time was my second time this year that i went to such a fine restaurant to enjoy my lunchy time. Hoooooray, Senses here i come again. After looking at the menu for few minutes, i was still hesitate to make a decision which to choose. Meanwhile, the waiter highly recommended the "SOUTHERN OCEAN RED SNAPPER" for my main course. Without hesitating anymore, i accepted his offer! As for the starter, I have ordered "SEAFOOD SOUP" and "SWEET KOREAN STREWBERRIES" as for my dessert.

After few mins, the waiter served me a bread and butter. ErM, the bread was quite crispy and nice. Meanwhile, the soup has arrived... omg this damn soup is superb ownage!!


SEAFOOD SOUP

The Seafood Soup is filled with seared cod, slipper lobster, Hokkaido Bay scallops, saffron patato & roasted roma tomatoes. The price for this extraordinary decisious soup is RM 58. I am highly recommend you guys to try this soup ! (Rating 9/10)


After drinking the soup, the main course arrived just few minutes later. Oh my, i cant believe the fish is so damn freaking tender and juicy !! Yummmmmmmmy....

SOUTHERN OCEAN RED SNAPPER

This is a grilled red snapper fillet from the pristine waters of Kangaroo Island, served with saffron spatzle, baby artichokes & Lobster sauce. The fish meat was very fresh, tender and juicy as i said earlier. The price for this very deep ocean fish is RM 78. I have to rate this as (7/10).


Arrggh, damn full jor. Here comes my sweet dessert >,< ..


SWEET KOREAN STREWBERRIES

This is a sweet and ripe strewberries with Valrhona Ivoire chocolate, cinnamon crumbs, warm strawberry essence and vanilla ice cream. This dessert really makes my day brighter. It's sweet, sour and cold in taste. I just love it when it goes in to my very mouth. xD hehe.. (Rating 7/10)

- Details -
Restaurant name : SensesCategory: Modern Australian Hilton Kuala Lumpur
No.3 Jalan Stesen Sentral50470 Kuala Lumpur
http://www.kuala-lumpur.hilton.com/
Festival Reservations: +603 2264 2264
E-mail: senses.kl@hilton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment